On today’s episode, Dooner and Hill are talking all about how to get access to fortune 100 marketing on a small business budget.
We’re joined by Erik Huberman, Founder and CEO, Hawke Media.
Erik Huberman went from making only $350 his first year in business to growing and selling two successful companies.
Sick of seeing that 99% of marketing agencies were useless and the other 1% inaccessible to small businesses, he launched Hawke Media.
Today it’s the fastest growing marketing consultancy in the US and has been valued at $75 million with over 150 employees. The company has serviced over 2000 brands of all sizes, ranging from startups to household names like Red Bull, Verizon, and Alibaba.
Plus, listener feedback, advice, and community building!
#sales #PutThatCoffeeDown #marketing